Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favorite Tv show!

My favorite tv show is Dexter, it is an American television drama series that centers on dexter morgan, who is a serial killer that work at the Miami Metro Police Department. 


 Dexter structures is killing around "The Code of Harry", a body of ethics and procedures devised by his adoptive father Harry, to make sure Dexter never gets caught Dexter kills only other killers. His father also trained Dexter in how to interact convincingly with other people. Since the murder of his biological mother, Dexter turn out as a serial killer.

I like Dexter because I like how dexter morgan makes everything without be discovered so its really interesting.

I strongly recommend this tv show so if you want google it and see more information about it

Thanks.

18 comments:

  1. I like this type TV show or drama. This is must very exciting. I will find out this drama and watch it, I think I can love of this drama.thanks your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very good show. but i don't think you wrote this. it looks like you copied and pasted from the internet. you can't do that. you can look for information about your show but you have to use your own words. next time, don't copy from the internet. but good pictures, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice show. But i dont like it. I think Tv show need people more relax not more pressure from TV show. You did a good job, you write too much, very nice man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I like your favorite TV show I try in the weekend to have more information it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a very strong heart because I cann't see this is program.
    I hope you will have nice time.
    easy man

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooow it's crazy man
    I think you like kill !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soory I didn't see this drama.But I think it's good because the picture..
    Thanx!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job I should be research in google about this show I think this show is good for me
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. same the top comment I think you copied in internet.That all right.I know you need eaplain story.that good pictures.....;(

    ninew :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw information in the internet, but i did not copy everything from there, some of the words are words that i know because of spanish, but I aprecciate ur comment and i respect that, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. my frind took about it yesterday

    i think it is nice

    thank you man

    ReplyDelete
  12. man you are bloody ,, looool
    I use to watch it itz cool but I didn't finish it
    so after your describing I'm thinking again maybe I will watch it because even if it not that good you made it good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never watched that TV show my friend but I have heard people that talk about it. It looks very interesting. When I have free time, I could watch it. I like programs like that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello ...
    ur favorit TV show is not good for both children because it teach them how to be enemy or scray them but for adults makes them nervus some time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooo no !!!

    I'm freid of your pictures !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dont know this dorama....(:-;) I try reserch the "Dexter".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never heard about that TV show before, but since you recommend I am going to google and watched the show this weekend.

    ReplyDelete